In our schools we advise the parents so that they can carry out in a reflexive, coherent and satisfactory way their task as primary educators. This is undertaken with the support of a reduced number of families that – in a small way – transmit and help all the families of the school learn this responsibility. These are the parent representatives or MEC.
Work of the MEC
– To help families take an active part in the education of their children.
– To encourage parents to attend the activities that the school organizes.
– To organize activities with the families from their course.
– To assist the families of their course who are new in the school, so that they feel at home.
– To participate actively in the sessions organized by the school.